|New England ISTE is thrilled to bring you this incredible 3 part Spotlight Series on Blended Learning with Grace Magley. Grace is an enthusiastic life learner and education leader with a strong background in technology integration and staff professional development. Her passion is to help K-12 educators at all levels implement rich, collaborative, blended learning environments to achieve success for students.
The 3 evening webinars will take place at 7 PM in Blackboard. Recordings will be available to those who register. This series can be purchased individually or as a package. Early Bird pricing is available until midnight on February 28th.
Supervisor of Online Learning Blended Learning Specialist
Natick Public Schools
What is High Quality Blended Learning?
Each presentation is about blended classroom strategies that are used to support UDL, Forum Discussion to build community, and Formative assessment activities with online tools. Grace will highlight classroom scenarios at all levels: Elementary, Middle and High school. Grace will keep the tools very generic so that they can be substituted for what a school may have available to them or a free tool that anyone can use.
Part 1: Incorporating Universal Design for Learning in the Blended Classroom to Engage and Support All Students
- What is Universal Design for Learning and how does it support all learners?
- Why is Universal Design for Learning (UDL) important to designing high quality, Blended Learning?
- How do I apply the UDL framework to blended lesson development to support and engage all learners?
Part 2: The Power of Online Discussions
- Why are Discussion Forums such a powerful online tool for student learning that cannot be duplicated in the face-to-face classroom?
- How do you create discussion forums with a purpose?
- How do you ask the right kinds of questions to drive high quality discussions?
Part 3: Assessment for Learning Strategies, Resources and Tools
- What are the principles of Assessment for Learning and how does it form a bridge between teaching and learning?
- Why is Assessment for Learning important to designing high quality, Blended Learning?
- How do I apply the principles of Assessment for Learning to Blended lesson development to support and engage all learners?
Use the buttons above to select and pay for your session(s). Then use the form below to register for the session(s) you paid for above.